Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Turning 40 (Take Two)

Ok, After a comment made on "Turning 40" it was brought to my attention that I did not mention my wife Pamela Lynne Cole Thorpe whom I married on May 25th 1996 on a sunny summer day in Baltimore Maryland. I renewed my vows on May 25th in Jamaica 10 years later also on a sunny day. Thinking of Pam also makes me feel a little old seeing that I met Pam in 1986 at the University of Pittsburgh. Thats a long time. The years we have been married have moved fast. Although when I ponder on them it does seem like forever. (Not in a bad way for those that may read to much into it) Now I know what Obama feels like! We have been through alot together. She has given me two very cute kids even though they are spoiled. They act and look like Pam. Now read into that! LOL

Anyway I will end on this pleasant note. I hope like Pam's Grandmother and Grandfather, I hope that we will celebrate our 50th Anniversery together on May 25th 2046. Also in an island!

No comments: