Sunday, March 30, 2008

Man gets 25 years for microwaving baby


Whenever I hear of stories that I think are just the most depressing I always get proved wrong. When I was growing up I never heard of stories like this. I know our parents did not. What is the world coming to? It seems like every year you hear of parents that kill their children. Why? These children did not ask to come in this world. What could be so bad that these parents would kill their own chldren? I can not imagine hurting any child. The idea of hurting my own actually makes me sick to the stomach. I would rather kill myself. This man only got 25 years. 25 years for putting his child in the microwave. He claims he is crazy. No he is not crazy he is sick and he deserves so much more than 25 years. Seeing that he got off light I hope that God will punish him like he truly deserves. Mr. Mauldin you day will come.

No comments: